Good Wife’s Guide Face Mask For Oily Skin
1 small cucumber
1 cup of oatmeal
Make a paste by mixing cucumber and oatmeal.
Mix one tsp of this paste with one tsp of yogurt
Apply to your face and leave for 30 mins while you are doing your housework.
rinse with warm water and dry gently.
How to Avoid Chapped Lips
During the winter months a Good Wife does not want to get dry, sore chapped lips.
Lips are not like other areas of skin, they have thinner protective layers and less oil glands in them. So they are very susceptible to damage and moisture loss. A husband will not want to kiss dry chapped lips, he wants them to be soft and moist for that tender romantic moment.
there is no need to rush to the chemist and spend his money on a expensive lip balm when you can easily make your own for a few pence.
Honey Lip Gloss
3 tablespoons of petroleum jelly
1 teaspoon of honey
Place the petroleum jelly in a microwavable bowl and heat for about 30 seconds until melted, do the same with the honey and mix the 2 together pour into a suitable container and leave to set, you now have a low cost lip balm that will keep your lips soft and moist and he will love the taste
Bad Breath Is One Biggest Turn Offs For Your Husband
Does your husband pull away when you go to give him a kiss, do you fee rejected, it could be because you suffer from bad breath.
Imagine it from his point of view, you have just gently woken him and you lean over to gently kiss him on the lips, he sees your gorgeous red lips coming towards him, your lips meet and then bang the horrible bad breath smell hits him like slap across the face, he pulls away quickly, jumps out of bed and runs for the bathroom thinking he is going to vomit.
This is not the start of the day you had planned for him.
Good Wife’s Bad Breath Tips Are:
- Clean your teeth when you rise and before you go to bed
- After cleaning your teeth use a minty mouthwash
- Have regular check ups at the dentist
- Grow some parsley in your garden
- Use a parsley mouth wash during the day before you go near your husband
- Always have a sprig of parsley with your meal
- Avoid eating garlic, pickles and cheese and onion crisps
Parsley Mouth Wash
Boil some parsley in water, add some whole or ground cloves. allow to cool, then strain, the strained liquid can then be gargled during the day as required to help reduce bad breath.
This is a easy low cost, effective way to treat bad breath.
Your wedding vows are very important.
They are the very beginning of your marriage to your husband, this is where you make your promises on the type of wife you are going to be and what your husband should expect from you as a wife.
These are the wedding vows that a “Good Wife” will say
“I love you more than life itself and I know that you want me.”
“Because of this. I desire to be your wife.”
“For ages I prayed that you will choose me, to be your wife, so I can love, cook, clean and care for you.”
” Through the pressures of the present and the uncertainties of the future, I promise to be faithful and serve you at all times.”
“I willingly submit myself to you today and forever, everything that I have is yours. I give you my body and all my money”
“I will never question your judgment.
You are now my husband and my master forever. “
The husbands reply is also very important and we suggest he he says this
“I accept you as my wife to serve and care for me always”
“I expect you to stay true to your vows. I will try my best to stay faithful to you”
These simple wedding vows can be used as they are or you can alter them slightly to make them unique for your wedding.
If you do use our wedding vows why not send in a video of the them and we will share your big day on our website?
We all like to treat ourselves at Christmas to some extra festive treats.
The trouble is you soon start to put on a few pounds, January is the time to start losing those extra pounds.
You do not have to spend a fortune on expensive gym membership, everything you need is already in the home he provides for you. Listed below are a few ideas that will shed the pounds, firm up those flabby bits and even save you some money.
- Don’t eat cake, biscuits and sweets, save them for your husband, he will not need to lose weight as with all the hard work he does he will burn of any fat.
- Don’t use the car to go shopping, walk there and carry the shopping home, this is great exercise and will save you petrol money. To make it more interesting why not try jogging home with the shopping.
- Do an extra hours housework per day, the time can easily be found if you get up a little earlier, if you do jobs like scrubbing the steps, sweeping the paths you will be amazed at how many calories you will burn and the exercise will tone up your arm muscles and help stop those unsightly bat wings forming.
- Instead of using the vacum cleaner why not carry the rugs & mats outside and give them a good beating, this is great a great cardio vascular workout, you can really work up a sweat, and also benefit from de-stressing as well.
- Never walk upstairs, run instead this will help tone up those flabby thighs
With the money you save from walking and not using the car you can save this and treat your husband to a special treat.
If you have any of your own tips for losing weight email them to email@example.com
A good house wife will make sure that she use’s a good low cost antiperspirant that stops this happening as it will be really unpleasant for your husband if you should suffer from this problem.
Did you know thare are two kinds of perspiration?
“Physical”, caused by work or exertion and “nervous”, stimulated by emotion or sexual excitment.
Doctors say that tis “sex perspirtation” is the big offender in uder arm stains and odor. It is caused by special glands that are bigger, more pwerful, pour out more perspiration and this kind of perspiration causes the most offensive odor.
The main meal of the year is approaching fast, now is the time to ask your man what he thinks is the best meat for you to have this Christmas dinner. He has worked hard all year to provide this special meal so it is only right that he should choose what to have.
Once the decision is made it is then your job to make sure you have the skills to cook it to perfection, there is now acceptable excuse for a badly cooked meal. If you are unsure do some research before the big day or ask a family member or friend.
Don’t forget to make sure you have plenty of his favorite vegetables and gravy ready.
A good wife will not complain if he chooses a meat that she does not like, this would be selfish to spoil his main meal of the year. You can always get a cheap pack of ready cooked meat from the supermarket to have with your dinner.
December is here and winter is starting to bite.
A good wife will want here husband to be comfortable at all times, he has a hard days work ahead of him and being cold will not make his day any easier. Here are a few basic things you should remember for him getting up:
- Place towels in the bath room on a towel radiator the night before so they are fully warmed for him to use.
- Make sure there is plenty of hot water for him to shave 7 shower
- Have a hot coffee ready for him when he wakes
- Give him a cooked breakfast to start the day, do it so it is straight out of the pan and on a warmed plate
- Warm his shoes for him, a good idea to do this is to buy one of the neck warmers that you put in the microwave for a few minutes to warm up then place these in his shoes while he is eating his breakfast
- Hang his coat, gloves and scarf next to the radiator so it is warmed for him
- Make sure all is buttons on his coat are fastened and his scarf is round his neck before he leaves.
Don’t forget to give him a kiss before he leaves and tell him how much you love him