parsley mouth wash
Bad Breath Is One Biggest Turn Offs For Your Husband
Does your husband pull away when you go to give him a kiss, do you fee rejected, it could be because you suffer from bad breath.
Imagine it from his point of view, you have just gently woken him and you lean over to gently kiss him on the lips, he sees your gorgeous red lips coming towards him, your lips meet and then bang the horrible bad breath smell hits him like slap across the face, he pulls away quickly, jumps out of bed and runs for the bathroom thinking he is going to vomit.
This is not the start of the day you had planned for him.
Good Wife’s Bad Breath Tips Are:
- Clean your teeth when you rise and before you go to bed
- After cleaning your teeth use a minty mouthwash
- Have regular check ups at the dentist
- Grow some parsley in your garden
- Use a parsley mouth wash during the day before you go near your husband
- Always have a sprig of parsley with your meal
- Avoid eating garlic, pickles and cheese and onion crisps
Parsley Mouth Wash
Boil some parsley in water, add some whole or ground cloves. allow to cool, then strain, the strained liquid can then be gargled during the day as required to help reduce bad breath.
This is a easy low cost, effective way to treat bad breath.